Sunday, March 7, 2010

41 - My left foot...

As we know sometimes time on the couch is well spent. After a great class at Team Hardcore practicing checking leg kicks I found reason to spend time on my couch. I found about 2 days after class that the goose egg on my leg not shrunk, in fact it had gotten bigger and I had a nice pool of blood in my ankle. But no worries, went to my doc and everything is good. Hot rag under a heating blanket couple of times a day over the last week and a half and I have a normal leg again. So...
Back to the gym on Tuesday, the fun will commence. And even better I get to go back with all my new gear. Got my self some new stuff with the tax return and my awesome wife went and bought me some new gear for our anniversary. She got me a nice rash guard and a cool new mouth piece. And I even got some nice new shin guards, which we can see I needed.

No comments: