Sunday, August 26, 2012

184 - Molly Danger is in DANGER!



I'm super proud of that first picture there at the top as I am a backer of Molly Danger by the amazing Jamal Igle. A book based around a super powered 10 year old with a story that's all heart that people can hand to ANYONE to enjoy is just a great project all around.

I got my pledge in and all I want is my copy of the book but sadly with only 4 days left to make the pledge drive Molly is in fact in Danger of coming up short or cutting it very close.

Take a look at the Kickstarter right HERE. 

Give it a once over and I'm sure you will want a copy for yourself or that awesome kid in your life that you would love to be able too hand a great story to. And if you can't afford to order your own copy donate a $1 and I'll add you to a list of people that will want to borrow mine. This book looks great and is being created for all the right reasons. To those that read this thing I didn't lead you astray with Princeless and I'm telling you Molly Danger is the next spectacular little girl that you want to support. Plus beautiful art along with a great story what more could you ask for!

If you take the time to go take a look and maybe send a couple dollars their way I say thankee sai. And if not, best not to meet me between here and the clearing at the end of the path.

No comments: