Thursday, March 8, 2012

154 - Bernard! Destroyer of Worlds!


Bernard! My fun time for tonight was pure inspiration from Skottie Young and his great character from the adventures of BERNARD the world destroyer. I finally remembered to drop a whopping $2 into my Paypal account so that I could grab this fine little digital download from Mr. Skottie Young's digital store. The hard copy version is also available at a bargain for $10. Whichever you get you will be rewarded with a fun story and some great drawings including a cool section filled with fan art from some names you just might recognize.

If you have a moment and need some inspiration head over to Skottie's site by clicking his name above, it's guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

And if by any off chance Skottie ever sees this I hope he likes it. He has been a great inspiration for me for a couple of years now and I just love the stuff this guy does. Plus come on, after a long day of world destroying who wouldn't enjoy a turn on a swing. =-)

No comments: