Sunday, October 30, 2011

121 - and that's how M.O.D.O.K. saved Halloween Charlie Brown







Last night was a blast, went to a really fun costume party that I originally wasn't really excited about. I sadly just hadn't been feeling the Halloween spirit this year and didn't even want to go out. I was stuck reusing an old costume of mine only because I hadn't gotten on the ball and planned to do something cool, totally my fault. But as it was yesterday afternoon I was not looking forward to the night.

Then everything changed. By friend Marvin called and asked if we were going and if I could help with something. He had decided to go as Drunk Hulk and had talked over different ideas with his pregnant wife Alicia, and they had hit on the idea of turning their unborn into M.O.D.O.K. for the party. I loved it, thought it would be a blast, and suddenly had a burst of energy and a much better attitude. A little bit of grease paint,        a black shirt with a hole cut in it, and the arms and legs torn off of a doll and sprayed purple and here we have it - my favorite all time unborn baby costume - MODOK!

Have a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Winston said...

AH... The Marvel Comics Fan is
coming out. Keep this up and
you will be drawing The Leader
Ditko style of course. Good
Stuff.

Anthony Bachman said...

Thanks Winston