Sunday, February 20, 2011

86 - color me wonderful


The experiments just keep on coming. I have finished my first piece done with digital pencils and inked by hand. I have finished my first page of pencils inked digitally. And now I have finished my first ever coloring job over someone else's work. A post was put up on PencilJack asking for help coloring some pages for a contest and I decided to give it a try.
As this is the first time I have ever tried to color something I think it came out pretty damn good. The line work is a bit choppy as I was coloring right on top of pencils with the inking step. If I were to move forward on this project I would either need to have the pages inked or ink them myself so the end result would be much cleaner. Now to post them up and see what the requester thinks of what I did with his art.
Fingers crossed!

No comments: