Thursday, August 2, 2012

181 - Look at the body on that babe!


Whilst working on other projects I keep kicking around an idea in my head for a webcomic. The webcomic arena is huge and extremely diverse but as this idea just keeps coming back to me multiple times it might just see the light of day at some point. And if it does I will make sure I have myself a stack of already finished pages so that I can hit the ground running and not slip as from what I have seen the very first thing that real hardcore webcomic fans want is regular updates with no excuses.

So as I was happily working towards another fine fine first place finish of @GeeksWhoDrink over at the lovely @Brewforia I sketched the little lad above to further work on the idea for my webcomic. It  might be an all ages idea, I'm not sure yet. Though the sketch above isn't really representative of any of the characters that will be in the story he's more of a starting point.

Kickstarter News!
I am slowing working towards just giving all of my money to Kickstarter. I find way to many cool projects on that thing. Including this one: G.E.E.K. by Matt Cohen and Axel Ortiz.  
This looks like it is going to be a blast to read and all of Axel's art so far looks amazing! If you get a chance before Friday Sept 28th 2012 check it out and maybe throw them a couple bucks. You'll get some great swag in return.

No comments: